Monday 10 December 2007

A Full Tilt Experience

Had an account on full tilt poker for a while but never used it. Now that they have introduced solo/switch card payments ( my means of deposit) I decided to make a deposit last night and give the software a try.
I must say that its a pretty likable site.
The graphics, layout, functions are all top notch and the standard of play seems very good.
Played the $69 deep stack and felt really comfortable.
Game was going pretty well table was very tight but alot of the players seemed very passive but i put that down to the structure and that players weren't taking many chances early on.
Main hand for me in the tournament came after i raised 3xbb utg with 66. You might question the raise with such a small holding but people were not paying much at all and I had a very tight image on the table. I got a caller from the guy on my left and then another in mid position.
Flop came down 776. First to act I decided to bet straight out and look weak hoping that one of the callers would put me on maybe ak or just try and take the pot down with a bluff.
The hand developed perfectly. The guy next to me flat called and the other caller pushed all in.
I wasn't sure weather he had a slight over per probably 99ish or on just a bluff. After a long pause for trying to get the other caller to come along i called. The first caller folded and i was delighted to see the all in show 88..


Yes as you can see from the screen shot above the poker gods it was to and the best pre flop hand should win and decided to give him his two outer.
That left me me a few chips that i got a bit more play out of but the blinds were just too big to get any sort of a short stack game going.
Until next time .....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home