Wednesday 22 August 2007

bit of a roll 1st Place

Well it looks like a bit of form has hit, feeling really comfy with my game at the minute think the bit of a break i had has done me the world of good. The game i played at Southport was the first live game i played in prob a few weeks and its done me the world of good. Entered a little $5 yesterday on vc and can honestly its the most solid i have felt online in a long time. I don't have much time for online games as i do online the problem being is there is not as much info available for decision making lots of my game is based body language and knowing when too call that weak bet on the end because of what I'm picking up off people at the table. But with out starting to write a book on tells lol i managed to graft my way into the and after a long final table and a very quick heads up I finished first with the heads up only lasting one hand he moved in with A4 off I called wit A6 but by then i had 5-1 chip lead. $394 for a $5 investment job done. I think the keys to my strategy was being super solid in the first couple of hours, making sure i got paid on the ones i did play picking the right players to get in the mix with. I felt that although i was getting all my chips in lots I always thought i had the best of it. Didn't steal a thing til prob last hour and when we got to final table I was letting the small stacks sort themselves out before a got involved. By the time we reached the last four I was by are the most aggressive player on the table and to be quite honest they didn't know how to deal with it. later guys

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home