Saturday 25 August 2007

$30 double stack f/o blue square 22nd place

OK folks here we go again double stack tonight should be a bit more fun sat in seat 1 don't know any players at my table so most likely sit out for a bit a see whats going on.... Second hand brought into the action dealt pocket kings blinds15/30 I'm on the button and make it 160 to go and get one caller flop comes 9 high three spades i have the king of spades, he checks i bet weakly on purpose to get info on what he wants to do 100t he raises up to 500 i call turn comes another spade he bets out 1100 I'm sure I'm in front if he has the ace he doesn't bet so much but if he has tripped up i cant wait for the board to pr so i push and he folds....... couple of hands later I'm hj seat dealt ak three limper's so i make it 240 to go guy that's had a bit of play re raises i call flop comes ttj ck ck turn is 6 i bet he calls river 6 i bet he calls i win the pot he had re raised me wit kq os..... next hand i play is before first orbit has completed aa in the hole, i limp in no raises flop comes a45 two spades i bet out my trips they all fold never mind.... 1 orbit complete 5325t....
got a bit pre occupied there folks played a real bad hand with pocket sevens raised up late position got one caller made continuation bet on flop with two overs on the board and the caller put me all in and i had to fold........ got all my chips in with ace ten and doubled up 5540t blinds now 300/600 need to double up again but table really active at the moment with lots of big stacks around me ..... 50 people remaining I'm 41 only paying out to 30 so going to pick my hand and get them in.... wish me luck!!! blinds about to come through me at 400/800 that will put me on 4340 so prob got another 10 hands to get them in with.......dealt aq on bb folds around to button who pushes i call aq holds up, sb aj std i flat call cause bb a maniac flop comes three under cards I check he bets min i call turn puts a flush on board i check he checks i bet min on river he folds...13,080t......44 remaining I'm 17th average chips 14k so really happy from where i was but need to try a few moves if we are going to win this one......just been moved tables don't know anyone no previous apart from one player but he is on half my stack...blinds now 500/1000.... made it 2500 in mid position wit ace ten prob bad play got put all in had to fold....aj spades on the button folds to me i push blinds fold..folds to me mid i flat call wit ace ten all fold bb checks flop ten high he checks i bet pot he folds..36 remain I'm 20 so not to bad average 17k im on 12k 2hrs played and 100 hands dealt table seems a bit tricky people min raising all over the place but all seem to have decent holdings.... next level of blinds going to be 600/1200 so i got 12 bb not great so I'm considering slow playing any monsters but the table seems to be scared of anyone flat calling so that could mean either not getting paid or running into trouble i think its a case of only having one move and hope the cards hold up but i feel if u get called on this table your fat behind lol....folded to me in mid position I pushed wit kj clubs get called from sb bb folds aj hit k flop k on river.....19k total.... gets to my bb late position min raises sb calls i have to call wit 67 flop comes I'm open ended i ck he bets weak so i think he missed on ace high flop turn brings another heart got loads of outs i push they all fold ... back up to 19k after loosing a few blinds... 30 left I'm 15th.... bad seat for stealing tourney short stack to my left then a big stack on his left..blinds now 1k/2k....raised up second position kk no customers 3k in blinds better than an ace on the river lol.. got let in on my big blind with qt flop comes 228 all check turn 10 i bet min all fold.... all in mid position 99 called by ace ten on bb 10 arrives but 10k back all in very next hand with jt hearts looking like I'm on tilt called by ak hearts ak stands up..... out in 22 $46.50 return from a $30 investment its a plus figure and really though i was unlucky with the nines....... that's all folks back to fight another day, may your cards be live and all that carry on!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home