Saturday 25 August 2007

$15 f/o blue square 1st/247 runners

First hand dealt aj os in late position I'm in seat 9 flat call a raise pre flop, flop comes I miss he checks I bet he calls, turn puts out 3 clubs on board he checks I check, he bets out 150 on river I think he caught his flush and screaming to get paid, no chance I fold.
Haven't played another hand, 7 hands played and I'm moved table 1360total in chips.
247 players started down to 216....
Mid position dealt aa, bb 40 I make 160 to play they all fold...lol.
Not a hand in sight, the table is really loose aggressive.1195t.
Blinds ready to go up shortly to 50/100 so that puts me on 10 big blinds, not feeling very comfy at all about this table so may have to pick a player to go to a flop with and hope he misses. Nightmare 35 hands gone and I have moved tables again, not doing me any favours at all this comp think the tournament director has it in for me lol. Only good thing about this table is everyone is approx. equal in chips no large stacks really, the two players on my prob have little over double my stack so that's a help.
Big stack been moved to table in my stealing range, but I'm going to have to make a play soon.
Just limped utg planning to push to a raisers, two seats away min raises bb calls I push the raiser goes all in, I hit two pair kings and tens, he had pocket aces. Think i was due a bit of luck after a very bad start with cards..
Got in on bb with qt after button min raised and sb and me called, getting 5/1 so I must call.
Flop comes with 9j4 i bet out half pot they fold, 2740t, 94 players remaining I'm 53rd.
Not much happening at the minute.
On first break, 1 hour gone 2965t, 75 players left I'm 52 position average chips is just under 5k at the minute but I'm not so worried about that as the next level of blinds is 100/200 so with my "M" ( bb+sb=M) being about ten I can only be happy after a very poor start with dry cards. Coffee time lol.
Played a hand late position but if I,m honest should not of bothered if I was going to be so weak about it down to 2400t,blinds at 150/300 they have just gone through me so I need to think about getting them all in.
All in on the button when it folded to me with j2 std called by ace2, (wtf) I rivered a flush bargain, he should never of called in the first place 3770t and moved tables.
I need to make sure now that all my chips go in at once don't think I can raise out of position.
I'm on the button dealt 9 ten suited, don't want to push because of a crazy player that's been calling all In's wit j4, so I see a flop. Flop comes down i have gut shot all check, turn gives me straight but puts out a flush draw so I go all in, no customers 4220t.... blinds 200/400 now and I'm still waiting on the cards that probability suggests are on their way lol.
Blinds about to go up 300/600 puts me in bad shape really, could do with a hand or at least a chance to double up.
Decided to push before the blinds came through me with j7 suited, got a caller aq, I hit a jack on flop and for good measure the flush arrived on the end.
Much happier in the skipper camp now 7,540t got in a steal when flat called late wit k ten flop comes i miss they both check I bet, they fold 8300t.
Blinds 500/1000 so at the stage where I can prob see one more orbit but will have to pick a time to stick them in again. All in utg wit a5 clubs they been good to me in this comp but no callers as you can imagine very happy to get the blinds. That move may have looked really strange but I think at this table they believe that I have enough chips to go through the blinds so they can only put me on strong holdings.
Just about to go on second break now, this has been one tricky comp but I most say I'm happy to get into the money again, its just horrible the way things have gone, just need to keep getting my chips in when I can. Plan A is to stay alive plan B is to double up.I will be on the sb when the game begins so after that hand if I don't push on it I will have 7,240 total so need to get doubled up soon if I'm going to bag this baby lol.
24 remaining current position 18th average chips is 15k so if i doubled up i would still only be on average, wish me luck.
Then the monster arrived!!!!!!!!!! I'm on the sb going straight back into play utg limps very strange from him because he is a raiser, crazy guy calls I call 89 std clubs (again) bb checks flop comes 10 8 8 I check, bb checks, utg bet half pot, crazy folds I call turn comes 8, yes 8 lol, I'm sure this guy has a big pocket pair(full house) so I bet straight out the minimum hoping for the other guy to push, I think he has a big pocket pair and he does when he pushes all in with kk and of course I call.
16,280t great news but still a journey away from getting to the leaders but not to worry for now got average chips (yippee) and 14 ish bb so, game on, for a bit lol...
My current position is 8/18 remaining.
Popped in a steal 20k now, still trying to keep head above water but blinds are 1k/2k could do with a hand, blinds coming through me i got 23k,
oops bet out wit my jack and got called by someone who would of folded if next card no good and he set me all in down to 10k I folded.
Straight away after that I push all in, twice in row, no callers, 16k....
Blinds just gone up on my bb 1200/2400.
Ye Ha loads of action, my bb late player min raises, crazy guy, one caller tight guy I call wit q4 cause I'm getting good odds again, flop comes q high, I check, crazy guy bets half the pot, I'm sure I'm ahead when tight guy folds I go all in, crazy calls wit aj, I hit the four on the turn to seal it.
Next hand 77 I raise pre flop crazy calls I bet out flop he folds.
12 remaining I'm 2nd 69k chips.
On the final table now I,m new chip leader probably switch off for a bit if the small stacks want to fight it out for a bit, but at the same time I will take my chances.
On the third break now and still in good shape 76k 3rd in chips with a four players around the 20k mark trying to survive, they need to double up blinds going back in are 2500/5000, so things should speed up a bit now.
The problem I'm having at the minute is I should be in work in ten minutes but rang to say I will be a bit late so I probably can play another three levels then I will have to get off, so expect fire works, just hope it doesn't spoil my chances of winning this after all my patience and hard graft to stay alive. ( not forgetting the luck lol )
8 players left. I'm getting aggressive now just lost big pot down to 66k...
6 left but really starting to worry now, need to get to work really is making me play terrible.
95k in chips now second place and 2 small starts alive..
4 players left I need to get silly got to leave for work in ten mins just gone all in 8 hands in a row no callers, I'm chip leader with three left. I have 330k other two have 15k and 25k left.
Result got to go $1000.35 return on $15 dollars work time .... Please excuse the final hand details but it was only a matter of time with the chip stack the way they were.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home