Tuesday 23 October 2007

$5k gtd betfred Double stack freeze out


Played a real good game I felt. Didn't really get any decent hands the whole game found myself seeing alot of flops with people that couldn't play them.
Plenty of good strong reads on all the tables I was on and with a passive solid game got to the final table.
Arrived there in 9th place in chips and managed to hang around for a while lost alot of chips with aj and hung on until 2 went out.
Blinds where huge and i moved in on the only guy on the table,s blind that couldn't call me comfortably but unfortunately the other short stack called with kj suited.
No help on the flop for my 83 off suit and i was the man down.......
Cashed for $222. so that's not so bad.....
Next time fishes, next time. Good night all skipper

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home