Sunday 21 October 2007

Blackpool G £30 f/o

Well its off to Blackpool G tonight for the £30 freeze out. Must admit that this game doesn't do anything for me what so ever since they have introduced the antes but I plan to play a bit in the festival next month and I,m getting a bit concerned that I'm not playing enough live at the minute so that's the reason I'm there tonight.
I'm not expecting a huge result from the tournament s my belief now that the antes have been brought in it really has turned this game into a crap shoot.
I think the only benefit I will have out of playing this comp is it get me back to being patient, I hope ! lol
Watch this space probably update tonight or tomorrow.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

10 November 2008 at 23:35  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home