Tuesday 16 October 2007

Double stack $50 betfred

Stared with 3000 in chips had a very lucky first half hour where i managed to treble up.
Played pretty solid from there on in with the deck killing me. I was getting dealt all sorts of pocket pairs and getting re raised off flops left right and centre.
Comp was paying 20 places and i got to the bubble and was really struggling. Managed to get through that stage and we are now down to the last 15 players out of 137 runners.
Just been moved tables but in pretty bad shape.
Blinds are 1k/2k at the minute currently in 9th position with 16k so only one move for me now just hope it works and they hold up ........
Playing 5 handed now and the blinds are flying around 11 players left, really need the short stack to go before me managed too get the chips in once to steal blinds but its luck I'm depending on at the minute....
Ok just made the final table but I only have 16k and the blinds on me next at 1k/2k....
Still nine of us left got my chips in a few times but a long way off netting these little fishes lol...
Could do with a hand sometime in the next 10 hands as life is being made very difficult at the minute.....
Blinds now 1500/3000 so I can only let them come through me once an orbit as i only have 23k.
They are due to come through me now so i need to move.
Just been dealt aq on the bb 2nd to act min raises to 6k I move all in he calls with A5. Hits his 5 on the flop and it holds up for him.
Out in 8th place for $200 bit gutted but that was out of my control really.
This felt like the one that got away..... Later folks, probably on tomorrow day but off to Blackpool G tomorrow night. Keep you posted.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home